Southeast Rehabilitation Hospital
Southeast Rehabilitation Hospital is an inpatient rehabilitation facility dedicated to direct patient care. Our mission is to rehabilitate patients and return them to their highest functional level. We strive to provide excellent care centered on the individual needs of each patient.
Inpatient Rehabilitation is available to patients who meet the following criteria.
- Medically stable
- Rehabilitation Nursing Care required 24-hours a day and close supervision by a Physician
- Potential to improve functional skills
- Cooperative and motivated
- Sufficient mental alertness to participate
Insurance pre-certification assistance available.
Medicare, Medicaid, and most insurances will pay for inpatient rehab
Rehabilitation conditions commonly treated:
- Hip fracture
- Joint replacements
- Neurological Disorders (MS, Parkinson’s Disease, ALS)
- Brain Injury
- Congenial Deformities
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Other Disabling Conditions (cancers, CHF, Infection
Common impairments addressed in therapy:
- Loss of mobility
- Loss of balance/coordination
- Loss of bowel/bladder control
- Difficulty in everyday activities such as eating, grooming, dressing, bathing, and homemaking
- Difficulty swallowing
- Difficulty with speech and language/voice disorders
- Memory deficits and judgement difficulties
- Safety awareness
Our team of rehabilitation professionals has the special skills and training necessary to help you become as independent as possible in all your activities of daily life.
Team members involved in your treatment:
- Medical Director
- Rehabilitation Program Director
- Rehabilitation Nurse
- Physical Therapist
- Occupational Therapist
- Speech Language Pathologist
- Social Worker
- Activity Director
- Respiratory Therapist
We strive to create a homelike environment in which people can work toward a return to independent living. Families are included, supported and welcomed in the healing process. Our team has years of proven rehabilitation experience in helping patients improve.
The staff at Southeast Rehabilitation Hospital is looking forward to helping you and your family through the rehabilitation journey.
Tours are available for those considering Southeast Rehabilitation as their therapy provider.
To request a pre-admission screening, 24-hours a day, 7-days a week, please call (870) 265-4333.
Referrals are welcome from all sources. Pre-admission screenings are provided free of charge to determine a patient’s eligibility for admission.