J.P. Burge, MD, FACS
Specialty: General Surgery In Office Procedures Only
- 1954-1957 Pre-Med: Southwestern at Memphis (Rhodes College)
- 1957-1961 Medical School: University of Arkansas School of Medicine
- 1961-1962 Internship: Parkland Memorial Hospital; Dallas, Texas
- 1962-1963 Surgical Residency: Alton Ochsner Medical Foundation; New Orleans, La.
- American Board of Surgery (1968-Present)
James C. Wright, DO, FAAFP
Specialty: Family Practice
- 1985 University of Arkansas at Monticello, Bachelor of Science, 1985
- 1989 Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine, Doctor of Osteopath
- 1989-1990 Family Practice Internship, E.A. Conway Hospital, Monroe, Louisiana
- 1990-1992 Family Practice Residency, Area Health Education Center, Pine Bluff, AR
- 1992 Family Practice Residency, Jefferson Regional Medical Center, Pine Bluff, AR
- American Board of Family Physicians, Recertified 2013
Jo Anne Gregory, MD, FAAFP
Specialty: Family Practice
- 1981- 1987 Middle Tennessee State University Degree Bachelor of Science in Biology
- 1987 – 1992 Meharry Medical College Degree MD
- 1992 – 1995 University of Alabama – Huntsville Family Practice Residency
- 1995 Diplomate American Board of Family Practice
- American Board of Family Medicine, Recertified 2014
Mary Margaret Minsky, PA-C
- 1994 – 1995 Texarkana College Vocational Nursing
- 1999 – 2000 Hinds Community College Associate of Science, Nursing
- 2008 – 2010 Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center Bachelor of Science, Physician Assistant
- Arkansas State Medical Board Physician Assist Licensure
- Registered Nurse, State of Louisiana
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support, American Heart Association
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support, American Heart Association
- Neonatal Resuscitation Program Provider, American Heart Association
- Certified DOT Examiners
Nina Deal, FNP
- Masters of Science in Nursing, Delta State University, 2017
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing, Arkansas Tech University, 2013
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
- American Nurses Association
- Sigma Theta Tau International
- Student Nurses Association
- American Heart Association
Chris Johnson, APRN
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing 2012 from Arkansas State.
- Masters of Science 2015 with a concentration in Family Nurse Practice from Delta State University.
- Board Certified Family Nurse Practitioner through the American Nurses Credentialing Center.
- Active member of American Nurses Association and Arkansas Nurses Association.
- Certified DOT Examiner
- Worked as an RN in the critical care and emergency department at Delta Regional Medical Center Greenville, Ms.
- Two years’ experience in a private practice setting at CHI Saint Vincent.
John Tice Parks, M.D. FAAFP
Education and Work Experience:
- Hendrix College, Bachelor of Arts, graduated Summa Cum Laude
- Doctor of Medicine, Georgetown University School of Medicine, Washington D.C.
- Family Medicine Resident, University of North Carolina Chapel Hill, NC
- Health Fellow, Urgent Care, Junior Faculty Staff Physician, Georgetown University
- Research and Medical Audit Assistant, Cure International Hospital, Kabul, Afghanistan
- Research Assistant, Arkansas Center for Health Improvement, Little Rock AR.
- Special Assistant to the U.S. National Armaments Director, U.S. Mission to NATO, Brussels, Belgium
- Baylor International Pediatric Aids Initiative Global Health Corp Doctor
- Baylor College of Medicine Children’s Center of Excellence, Lilongwe, Malawi
- Lecturer and Head of the Department of Family Medicine, University of Malawi College of Medicine, Blantyre, Malawi
- American Board of Family Medicine